The 10th Simorgh International Festival, themed: Healthy Lifestyle Is An Art, is accepting short film, animation and poster submissions.
Simorgh aims at promoting cultural and artistic exchange among students across the globe. It is unique as it brings students across the globe together in sharing their concerns about health in their countries and also the world.
The best work in each section will be awarded with Festival trophies, diplomas and cash prizes. The 3 winners will be invited to attend the festival and visit Iran for free.
The theme of the festival is the maintenance and improvement of physical, mental, social and spiritual health including but not limited to:
- Emphasis on health education, information and culture promotion
- Studying the consequences of social damages and their effects on individual health
- Healthy lifestyle and learning life skills and self-care
- Mental health, promoting vitality, happiness and dynamism and avoidance of stressful behaviors and environments
- Rehabilitation of chronic diseases or disabilities
- Happy and hopeful life
- Mental health and its significant effect on the increase of the quality of life
- Attention to fatal diseases and suggesting approaches for the prevention and treatment
- Culture-building in the area of organ transplantation, blood donation, AIDS and diseases caused by high-risk behaviors
- Focusing on digital health technologies
- Peace and the world free from violence
Entries must have been produced between 2017 and 31st May 2019.
All contestants must be either an undergraduate or a 6-month graduate of any field and nationality after 2014. Contestants are required to submit their student ID cards or a graduation verification which should be for the past 6 months.