Registration has recently been opened for the 2013 Taiwan International Design Competition (TIDC) – Taiwan’s annual design competition for Product design, Packaging design, Visual Communication design and Digital Multimedia design. This year TIDC is entering its twelfth consecutive year.
The 2013 theme is “Togetherness” – a modern necessity that people always ignore, even though more feeling of closeness can make a warmer and happier world. So, in accordance with the theme, the organizers invite you to use the power of design to raise the temperatures of our life, and gives us the strength to discover the surprises and creations of life.
In the 11 years of its existence, the Taiwan International Design Competition has already cultivated an extensive international reputation.
The following winners will be announced in the 2013 competition:
- Gold Award 1 winner: NT$500,000 (approx. US$15,000) a trophy, and a certificate
- Silver Award 1 winner: NT$200,000 (approx. US$6,000) a trophy, and a certificate
- Bronze Award 1 winner: NT$100,000 (approx. US$3,000) a trophy, and a certificate
- CPC Award 2 winners: NT$50,000 (approx. US$1,500) and a certificate
- Hands Tailung Award 2 winners: NT$50,000 (approx. US$1,500) and a certificate
- Honorable Mentions: NT$10,000 (approx. US$300) and a certificate