Akademie Schloss Solitude is happy to announce the start of the call for applications for its international and transdisciplinary artist-in-residence-program for 2022-2023.
International artists, scientists, and cultural professionals are invited to apply for fellowships in the addressed spheres of practice. The candidates should not be older than 40.
Akademie Schloss Solitude’s wide-ranging fellowship program promotes the interrelationship of art and science across all disciplines and fields of practice.
Residencies at Akademie Schloss Solitude enable fellows to devote themselves to their research projects under favorable material and intellectual conditions. International artists from all spheres can apply.
International artists are invited to apply from the following spheres of practice:
- VISUAL (visual arts and media),
- AURAL & PHYSICAL (music and performing arts),
- DIGITAL (digital art, gaming, digital journalism, digital publishing),
- SPATIAL (architecture and design),
- TEXTUAL (literature and language),
- SOCIETAL (education, mediation, theory),
- SCIENTIFIC (humanities, social, natural and economic sciences.
The Solitude fellowship is a residential fellowship. Fellows are obliged to spend at least two thirds of their fellowships at the Akademie.
Please find detailed application instructions on the official website.
Akademie Schloss Solitude Fellowships 2022-2023 – Application Fee
The application fee for all applicants from industrial countries is 15 Euro.