Artzept 2010 gives the world’s most talented young designers well-deserved recognition, with prizes and publicity, and also provides them with opportunity to exhibit their work in luxurious Zepter shops throughout Europe, a dream for any young interior designer.
Just like its mighty sponsor Zepter International, Artzept is also dedicated to building the home of tomorrow, for the people of tomorrow. Zepter International accomplishes this goal by producing top-class domestic appliances that are designed to improve the health and environmental awareness of people today.
Submit a piece of your own work inspired by the 2010 theme: “FRUTTIERA”.
This involves an obligatory stemmed fruit dish for holding and displaying fruit.
- Any bowls without a stem will not be considered. These should be unique pieces and signed by their creators.
- Entries should be first and foremost functional, as well as artistic and aesthetically pleasing, and preferably progressive and environmentally aware.
- No purely conceptual work will be considered for the exhibition.
- Works in all techniques, glass, metal, plastic, ceramics, and composite materials will be considered.
The 2010 Artzept winners shall receive:
- 1st prize: €10,000
- 2nd prize: €4,000 worth of Zepter products
- 3rd prize: €3,000 worth of Zepter products
The Artzept 2010 award ceremony will take place in Milan, Italy in November 2010.
The participating designers will receive exposure through a travelling exhibition organised by Zepter International, which will visit the major cities around the world in 2010 – 2011 and will be featured in an exhibition catalogue.
- The Artzept 2010 is open for designers and artists from around the world who wish to take part in the “FRUTTIERA” 2010 exhibition.
- One designer and artist can submit one entry only.
- Works that arrive after 15 October 2010 will not be considered for the exhibition.
- Each exhibitor will be represented in the catalogue with reproductions of the exhibited works.
- Each exhibitor is entitled to one free catalogue.
How to enter?
Every designer and artist is expected to submit the following:
- “FRUTTIERA” which involves and obligatory stemmed fruit dish for holding and displaying fruit.
- A completed application form. If handwritten, it should be legible and in block capitals (if handwritten we cannot guarantee entrants’ details will be spelled correctly in the brochure); alternatively, it can be typed and signed by hand.
- A typed biography with all the relevant data and a brief, clear description of the exhibits, containing their main technical and technological features.
- Printed colour photographs and/or CD ROM of the exhibit; 13 x 18 cm or larger (preferably high resolution).
All the above-listed materials, including the exhibits, should be mailed by 15th October 2010, at the latest, to the following address:Zepter International Brid Marketing
Artzept 2010 “Fruttiera”
Via Sibilla Aleramo 13 – 20092 Cinisello Balsamo (MI) – Italy