The seventh year of the internationally successful Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize is open for entries to all artists.
The prize is open to artists working across all genres, styles and backgrounds. Artists who enter before the 29 November 2020 are eligible for a detailed written feedback on their application.
There are £10,000 of prizes and exhibitions in London, United Kingdom, that can be won.
The Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize 2021 will be awarded to artists that show significant potential, interesting ideas, a relevant message and skillful execution. The organizers understand that talented artists exist in many forms, so endeavour to appeal to emerging artists of all ages and career paths, whether student, graduate, full-time or part-time, and from any country.
The complete prize list for 2021 includes:
- £10,000 prizes and exhibitions, for the Overall Winner, the Choice Award, the Sculpture Award, the New Media Award with partners Rich Mix and Photography Award with partners Genesis Imaging.
- £1,000 of vouchers from Cass Art for 3 Winners.
- Three month exhibitions in London, England.
- Group Show for 25 Shortlisted Artists in April – August 2021.
- New partnership with Sotheby’s Institute of Art.
Early entries will feature in our ongoing campaigns to clients, and access to organizer’s informative talks.
For further information and the application form please visit the official website or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize 2021 Fees
The entry fee is £20 for the first artwork, then £10 per additional artwork, up to a maximum 5.