Lisa Pritchard Agency (LPA) is very pleased to announce the second of three challenges in their exciting new competition, the LPA Student Challenges.
Open to anyone studying photography in the UK, the LPA Student Challenges is not just a fun competition with some amazing prizes, it could really help you on your way to becoming a professional photographer.
The winner will spend a day with LPA where they will reveal their top tips on how to present a professional portfolio to win commissions.
The Second LPA Student Challenge is Christmas Inspired
Submit an image on the theme “Christmas” to be used on this year’s LPA Christmas card.
The Winners Gets to Spend A Day with LPA + Goodies!
There will be one winner and one runner up per challenge.
The winner will spend a day with LPA where they will reveal their top tips on how to present a professional portfolio to win commissions. The day will begin with a viewing of the LPA photographers portfolios, you will then be given a one to one cri11que of your own portfolio and finally you will accompany one of the LPA team to an actual portfolio presentation at a top London advertising or design agency. The winning image will be used on this year’s LPA christmas card and therefore seen by thousands of industry professionals.
Winner and runner up will receive a copy of “Setting Up A Successful Photography Business” by Lisa Pritchard.
Winner and runner up will also receive a Christmas hamper full of festive goodies.
If You Study A Photography Related Subject in the UK, You’re Eligible
- All the challenges in the LPA Student Challenges are open to anyone studying a photography related subject, full or part time in the UK.
- Entrants must be over 16. (if under 18 they must get the permission of a guardian)
- One entry allowed per person per challenge.
- Copyright of any images submitted remain with the photographer throughout the world at all times.
- You must only enter you own original work and own the copyright of the work entered.
- Only submit work that was shot after June 2010.
Submit Your Entry via E-mail
Entries must be emailed to studentchallenges [at] lisapritchard.com (please replace [at] with @) in the following format.
- Jpeg, 72 dpi, A4, RGB, max size 5MB.
All entries should be labelled with student’s full name.
Include full contact details in your email so LPA can easily contact you should you win.