There’s still time to enter the producer competition of the decade.
One lucky winner will hear their music played at Space Ibiza, at DJmag’s party on the 5th June – as part of a prize offering to bedroom producers in a competition hosted by Clickproduce.
As well as DJmag supplying flights and accommodation for the winner and a friend. What’s more, the winner will also receive a copy of Ableton Suite 8, a Novation Launchpad, 25SL MkII and Nio 2/4, £100 Clickproduce voucher, and have their winning entry mastered and included on a CD Pool promo compilation, which is delivered to key industry tastemakers.
You should definitely read on!
So what do you need to do? Simply go to Clickproduce, register, and download a special sample pack. This contains an array of the highest quality beats, bass, synth/keys files, loops and one-shots. They are all royalty free so you can use them in your production, but you may just want to take inspiration from them and create your own piece from scratch.
There is one ‘signature sound‘ which is the only compulsory part you will need to use – you can warp, effect and twist this sound as you wish, though it must be audible as a theme in some form.
Feel free to add your own sounds, loops and presets, though don’t include uncleared samples of recorded works. Once you’re finished, simply upload the track to Clickproduce’s Soundcloud Dropbox.
Once lucky winner will be awarded with:
- Flights and accommodation for you and a friend in Ibiza
- Entry to the DJ Mag Space party on Sunday 5th June to hear your track being played
- Ableton Suite 8
- Novation SL25 MkII
- Novation Launchpad
- Novation Nio 2/4
- £100 Clickproduce voucher
- Track professionally mastered and featured on CD Pool promo compilation
- Entries of any genre are welcome, but you should have the mindset that the winning track will be played at Space; you will definitely need to have the dancefloor in mind.