The 8th European Independent Film Festival – ÉCU 2013 – is calling European and filmmakers worldwide to submit independent film projects and become part of this year’s Festival program.
Whether imagined or real, stories are created everyday, and the world is always in need of a good story. Character-driven, plot-driven, or just plain driven, ÉCU – The European Independent Film Festival continually searches for the most talented storytellers and cinematic visionaries that make their stories a reality.
ÉCU 2013 will take place in Paris, France through 29th March to 31 the 2013.
The 8th European Independent Film Festival is Calling for Submissions
This competition focuses on original and independent works that demonstrate quality, creativity and innovation across fifteen categories. European and Non-European / Worldwide submissions are currently being accepted in the following categories:
- European Submissions: Dramatic Feature / Dramatic Short / Documentary / Animation / Experimental / Music Video / European Youth Film / Comedy
- Non-European Submissions: Dramatic Feature / Dramatic Short / Documentary
- Worldwide (European and Non-European) Submissions: Student Film / Feature Script Competition / Short Script Competition / ÉCU Firsts
Submitted films must have been completed since 1st May 2011.
Make sure you remember these deadlines, if you plan to submit:
- Early Bird Deadline: 18 November 2012
- Regular Deadline: 16 December 2012
- Late Deadline: 6 January 2013
- Withoutabox Extended Deadline: 13 January 2013
For information regarding the festival’s rules and regulation for submitting films, please visit the official website.
Different submission fees apply for different type of submissions and different deadlines. A complete list of all fees can be found on the official website.