Let’s be frank, we live in a digital age, that’s why SimpleLeap Software wants to pay you to get rid of your paper flash cards.
There is a catch…they want to see you do this creatively! Simply complete the short scholarship application, submit a video of you getting rid of your paper flashcards in the most creative way you can think of, post the video on the official YouTube Group Page, and get your friends and family to view and rate the video.
At the end the most creative video (chosen by SimpleLeap Software) with the most views and highest rating will win $500. Yes, that’s it!
This is a creativity based Contest. The object of this Contest is to videotape yourself creatively destroying/getting rid of your physical/paper flashcards. For purposes of this Contest, each video you create and submit in the Contest will be called an “entry”.
The winner will be determined based on the following criteria:
- 50% – Creativity as determined by the judges
- 25% – Number of views
- 25% – User ratings
The winner gets a US $500 American Express gift cheque.
- You are eligible to enter this Contest if you meet the following requirements at time entry:
- You are a student currently enrolled in high school or college and.
- You are 14 years of age or older at the time of entry. (If you are 14 of age or older, but are considered a minor in your place of residence, you should ask your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission prior to submitting an entry into this Contest.)
- You are NOT a resident of the province of Quebec.
- You are NOT a resident of any of the following countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria.
- You are NOT an employee of SimpleLeap Software.
- You are NOT involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Contest.
- You are NOT an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a SimpleLeap Software employee, an employee of a SimpleLeap Software subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Contest.
- Ten (10) entries per person are accepted.
- Your entry must be your own original work.
- Your entry cannot have been selected as a winner in any other contest.
- You must have obtained any and all consents, approvals or licenses required for you to submit your entry.
- Your entry must not otherwise violate the rights of any other person by using their names, likeness or images without their express written consent.