On your marks, get set, go! hello handmade is looking for the most attractive and original motive for the official poster for the hello handmade market on 23 October 2011 in Hamburg, Germany.
Every kind of design is allowed! Go – draw, paint, scan, cut, copy, fold, sew, embroider, knit, take photographs, arrange, … shape, save and send the motive to hello handmade.
The winner receives a cash prize in the amount of €500. The poster will be printed and spread all over Hamburg, Germany.
Design the official poster for the hello handmade market. Any motive is acceptable: illustration, photography, collage, graphic design, drawing, painting, typography…
- The poster will have the size of DIN A1 (594 x 841 mm).
- The size of your motive should be 594 x 841 mm plus 3 mm trimming on each side.
- The motive has to be a vector or pixel graphic.
- Pixel graphics have to have a resolution of minimum 300 dpi and have to be in the original size.
- The poster will be a four-colour-print – it is not possible to print special colours (neon, metallic,…)
You can find even more specific instructions in the participation form.
The winner receives a cash prize in the amount of €500. The poster will be printed and spread all over Hamburg, Germany and at www.hello-handmade.com.
- Every entrant is allowed to submit only one motive and agrees not to publish the submitted motive during the time of the competition.
- hello handmade is allowed to use the motive for advertising and documentation.
- The texts and pictures used have to be free of copyrights from third parties.
- hello handmade is allowed to print and sell the winner motive.
How to enter?
Fill in the participation form and send it back together with your motive to sophie [at] hello-handmade.com (please replace [at] with @). You can also send a fax.