After a great success last year, Swatch and the TTR World Snowboard Tour are again launching an online competition to design the new trophy and official watch for the upcoming season 2011/2012.
Get creative and design the final look for the Swatch TTR World Snowboard Champion trophy and the official watch for the 2011/2012 season and get a chance to be the official Swatch TTR World Snowboard Tour designer. Plus you can win a 2 week creative holiday in Shanghai for two.
Simply download the templates, be creative and submit your design! Multiple entries are permitted per person.
The most desirable trophy in competitive freestyle snowboarding will take on a fresh new look every season to award and celebrate the current Swatch TTR World Snowboard Champion. The acclaimed Hong Kong/Hamburg based toy artist Mark Landwehr has developed a very special TTR character as the victory icon of the Swatch TTR World Snowboard Tour.
The resin statue is 36 cm (14.4″) high, weighs 4.5kg (10.5 pounds) and it’s dashing looks make an Oscar look downright plain. All it needs is your design for a fresh and creative finish.
To participate in this competition and to obtain the supplementary materials for your submission you first need to register on the official website.
By winning this competition, you will not only give the official Trophy 2011/2012 your own personal creative look, but you will also be the designer of the official Swatch TTR World Snowboard Tour watch for the upcoming season. This watch will be marketed and sold in all Swatch Stores around the world.
In addition, you will get a 2 weeks creative holiday in Shanghai, including travel costs and accommodation and pocket money for 2 people!
The Art Rules Jury will determine the winner who will be presented at the Art Rules Night in Stockholm, Sweden on 27 May 2011.
- The Swatch TTR Art Rules Competition is open to anyone 18 years of age or older at the date of entry. Minors, who are under the age of 18 years on the date of entry, are eligible to be selected as the winner only if the minor’s parent or legal guardian signs all forms required hereunder on behalf of such minor.
- Employees of The Swatch Group Ltd. are not permitted to participate in the competition.
- You are required to submit a JPG version not more than 10 MB in size within 2480 x 3508 px (or A4 size) of your art work. No other formats and sizes are allowed.
- Multiple entries are permitted per person.
- All artwork must be original to the entrant and free of any claims for use of secondary artwork.
How to enter?
To enter the contest, you may only submit your entry electronically on the official website.