As in previous years, Foam Magazine’s annual fall Talent issue will present the work of young, talented photographers. The editorial board will choose the portfolios according to creative vision and the concept of the series presented, among other criteria.
As in the last four years, Foam Magazine’s Fall issue will present the work of photographers worldwide.
The selection for Talent 2011 will focus on projects that address the question “What’s Next?”.
Upload two projects/series of work that address the question “What’s Next?“, with at least eight digital low-resolution images per project.
- There is a maximum of 20 low-resolution files in total.
- All images preferably in JPG format.
- Please note: a selection of random photos will not be considered.
- Include a brief description (maximum one A4) of the projects/series in a Word document.
- Include an abridged CV in a Word document
Works of selected photographers will be presented in Foam Magazine #28/Talent – published around the 21st of September 2011.
- As in the last four years, Foam Magazine’s Fall issue will present the work of young talented photographers worldwide.
- You must be a photographer between 18 and 35 years old to apply.
- Please note that when you submit, Foam Magazine has the right to use your work for promotional purposes for a maximum period of 18 months. You will be consulted before using the material.
How to enter?
Submit your entries online, by filling out the entry form on Foam Magazine’s website.
Before entering you will be required to pay a submission fee of €30.