Tivoli Audio is a world leader in the design and manufacture of table radios. The company was founded in 2000 with the goal of bringing beautifully designed, simple-to-use, high quality audio products to the consumer. For the past 10 years, Tivoli Audio has become world renowned by introducing some of the finest and highly acclaimed audio products ever made.
From the beginning, exceptional design has defined the brand so in honor of its 10th anniversary, Tivoli Audio is inviting designers, illustrators, and photographers from around the world to participate in a special international competition celebrating the design, creativity and success of the audio company.
You are asked to prepare a poster to celebrate Tivoli Audio’s 10th anniversary, using the medium of your choice: illustration, photography, painted, hand drawn or computer aided etc.
All entries need to include an image of:
- the new Tivoli Audio Model 10 radio,
- the Tivoli Audio Logo and
- the Tivoli Audio Logo 10th Anniversary in your poster design.
You can download the required images from designboom.
The designers of 3 winning entries will win a cash prize of:
- First prize $3000 USD
- Second prize $2000 USD
- Third prize $1000 USD
The winning artist’s work will be featued on a billboard at 1535 marriott marquis rotunda mesh face in times square, NYC for the month of December 2010.
- Tivoli Audio invites designers, illustrators, and photographers from around the world to participate in a special International competition celebrating the design, creativity and success of the audio company.
- Whether you’re an individual or group, you can only submit a maximum of 3 works.
- Projects should be original. designs that have been commercialized or published/exhibited before the competition will not be accepted.
- Participants must ensure that images, people, places, monuments used for artworks in relation with this competition are either free of rights or owned by participants.
- It is important that you keep your design(s) confidential until the results of the competition are published by designboom.
How to enter?
Submit your entries online via designboom. Free registration is required if you don’t already have a designboom account. Please read submission guidelines for further details on how you should prepare your entries.