The Tenth Ricoh Photo Contest is being held to promote the enjoyment of picture taking and viewing among Ricoh digital camera users.
Many excellent prizes will be presented, including a GXR for the Grand Prize winner. In addition, a special 2011 calendar will be created using 13 photographs selected from among the contest winners.
Ricoh is looking forward to the submission of many images of diverse subjects photographed with a free sensibility from new perspectives.
Submit professional and amateur photo entries to the contest.
The contest theme of “My view” embodies the message that “By just changing your angle of view, you make the world an infinitely interesting place”.
- Grand Prize : GXR + camera unit (Camera unit: RICOH LENS S10 24-72mm) : 1 person
- Special Award : GR DIGITAL III + options (Options: External viewfinder, neck strap) : 2 people
- Photo Style Award : CX3 : 5 person
- GR BLOG Award : GR DIGITAL soft case + GR bag (Soft case: Soft case GC-4) : 1 person
- Special Tenth Ricoh Photo Contest Commemorative Award : GR DIGITAL III : 1 person
- Performance Award : Special album : 40 people
Prize winners and the photos selected for the calendar will be announced in early November 2010 on the Ricoh website.
There are also plans for the 50 winners to be printed in “poster size” (457 x 560 mm) and exhibited at RING CUBE photo gallery in the Ginza district of Tokyo.
- Professional and amateur works accepted. However, photos must be taken with a Ricoh digital camera.
- Persons working in Ricoh or the Ricoh Group may not make submissions.
- Photographs submitted shall be sent in JPEG high quality mode data with a Ricoh digital camera. Please make it sure to retain the EXIF information. A photograph with the EXIF information deleted will be considered invalid.
- Each participant shall submit an application for only one photograph.
- Photographs submitted are limited to those taken by the participant himself or herself. They must also be previously unreleased and not planned for release elsewhere. The same or similar photographs submitted to other contests may not be submitted here.
- If the winner is under the age of 20, parent or guardian approval is required for acceptance of prizes.
- With the exception of the winning submissions, the data of the photographs submitted will be deleted within a year.
How to enter?
Submit your entries through the entry form on the official website.