The International Interior Design Association (IIDA) and Hospitality Design call for entries for the 15th IIDA/HD Product Design Competition to honor innovation, function and aesthetic advancements in the hospitality industry.
Products designed for the environment of a hospitality installation, that are o- ered for sale or use after 1 June 2010 are eligible for design awards.
Winners will be announced at the Hospitality Design Platinum Circle Gala during the HD Expo in Las Vegas.
Entries to be submitted in the following categories:
- Applied Finishes and Materials (Wallcoverings, treatments, paints/coatings)
- Textiles (Upholstery and bedspread/drapery/casement)
- Flooring (Carpet/rugs, hard surfaces, resilients)
- Seating: Individual (Dining, lounge, outdoor)
- Seating: Group (Dining, lounge, outdoor)
- Lighting (Individual and series/collections)
- Casegoods and Freestanding Furniture (Individual and series/collections)
- Accessories or Specialties (Hardware/decorative metals, storage systems and artwork/signage)
Winners will be announced at the Hospitality Design Platinum Circle Gala during the HD Expo in May 2011, in Las Vegas.
All winning products, manufacturers, and designers will be published in Hospitality Design magazine, Show Daily and on the IIDA Website.
- You must be an HD Expo exhibitor to participate.
- Products must be designed for the environment of a hospitality installation and offered for sale or use after 1 June 2010.
- The winner is determined by a jury of design professionals.
- The jury reserves the right to not select a winner from the entries submitted for this competition.
How to enter?
First fill in the form to request an entry kit no later that 14 April 2011 and submit your entries following the guidelines in the entry kit.
For more information, please request an entry kit from the official website.