365: AIGA Year in Design celebrates your passion, hard work, and dedication. For agencies big and small as well as those going it alone, AIGA are recognizing excellence and representing innovation across all categories of communication design, from print to web to service to spaces — both physical and virtual.
Work in all media is eligible if it has been first designed, produced, or launched publicly and available for sale or use in the general marketplace between 1 January 2022 and 31 December 2022.
Work selected by jurors will chronicle the contributions of design and designers to business and visual culture. Winners for 50 Books | 50 Covers of 2022 will be announced in the spring. Winners of 365: AIGA Year in Design (2022) will be announced in the fall.
Participants may enter with the following type of submissions:
- Single Entry: An individual entry with a minimum of three (3) and up to five (5) supporting images, including multiple views of the same piece for the same client may be uploaded.
- Series / Campaign Entry: Up to five (5) different pieces for the same client that are conceptually related and should be judged as a group. Collectively they comprise one single entry and may cover multiple categories. A minimum of three (3) and up to five (5) images may be uploaded.
The 365: AIGA Year in Design competition encompasses the following categories:
- Brand and Identity Systems
- Civic Design
- Corporate Communications
- Editorial Design
- Entertainment Design
- Environmental / Experiential Design
- Experience / Product / Service / Systems Design
- Illustration / Photography
- Information Design / Data Visualization
- Immersive Design
- Motion Graphics / Animation
- Package Design
- Promotional Design and Advertising
- Social Design
- Typographic Design
Since its founding in 1914, AIGA has celebrated design excellence within the profession. Today, research shows design and design thinking are essential to innovation; design is at the heart of successful businesses. As the largest contemporary membership association for design AIGA are committed to creating pathways for you to get your latest work out in front of those you care about most—to help you stand out from the competition, reach wider markets, and fuel growth in your career.
Please find further details on the official website.
365: AIGA Year in Design – Entry Fees
- Early discount deadline: 11 January 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (fees increase $25 USD on 12 January 2023)
- $135 – AIGA Members
- $195 – Non-members
- Regular deadline: 1 February 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (fees increase $50 USD on 2 February 2023)
- $160 – AIGA Members
- $220 – Non-members
- Final deadline: 15 February 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (late fees apply)
- $210 – AIGA Members
- $270 – Non-members