The Call for Entries of the Fest Anča 2015 International Animation Festival has recently been opened for new animated films under 30 minutes, created between 2013 and 2015.
The Festival program is competitive and six (6) competition awards – of more than 2,500 Euro – will be announced for the 2015 edition.
Fest Anča aims to contribute to the development and promotion of animation and the animated film industry.
The Festival competitive program includes:
- The international competition of short animated films – Anča Award (800 Euro)
- The international competition of student short animated films – Anča Student Award (400 Euro)
- The international competition of animated music videos – Anča Music Video Award (400 Euro)
- The international competition of animated films for children – Anča Kids’ Award (400 Euro)
- The Slovak competition of animated films – Anča Slovak Award. The prize is sponsored and awarded by the Slovak Literary Fund. (600 Euro)
- Slovak film distribution competition – Anča D Award. The prize is awarded by Film Europe Media Company.
Fest Anča’s non-competitive program includes focuses, workshops, retrospectives, tributes, exhibitions and discussions.
The 8th Festival will take place in Žilina, Slovakia 24-28 June, 2015.