The Aesthetica Creative Works Competition 2011 is now open for entries! The Aesthetica Creative Works Competition is internationally recognised for identifying new artists and writers and bringing them to international attention.
Artwork & photography entries, fiction stories and poems are all accepted in this annual competition.
The Aesthetica Creative Works Competition represents the scope of creative activity today, and provides an opportunity for both new and established artists to nurture their reputations on an international scale.
Entries are accepted in three categories: Artwork & Photography, Fiction and Poetry.
Artwork & Photography Guidelines:
- Submit up to 2 images.
- All works must be at least 300dpi.
- Please send all images as JPG, TIF or PDF files.
- Please include in the email your name, email address, home address, phone number, your full name, title of your works, and your Order Reference number.
- Please mark your entry in the subject line with ‘Aesthetica Creative Works Competition Artwork’.
- No alterations can be made once the submission has been received.
For Fiction and Poetry guidelines please visit the official website.
- There will be three winners. One from each category.
- Each winner will receive £500.
- Each winner will receive an additional prize from the competition partners.
- Winners will be published in the Aesthetica Creative Works Annual.
- Winners will receive a complimentary copy of the Aesthetica Creative Works Annual.
- The competition is open to anyone in the world.
- Creative works should be written in English.
- Please inform Aesthetica if your work has been published elsewhere.
- You may submit more than once.
- Only the winners and finalists will be published in the Creative Works Annual.
How to enter?
Submit your works via the official website.
A £10 + VAT entry fee is required to enter the Aesthetica Creative Works Competition.