Zepter International is pleased to announce this year’s open competition for designers and artists from around the world who wish to take part in the “Box For Everything & Nothing” 2011 exhibition.
The main task is to design a box of any shape that’s functional and preferably progressive and environmentally aware.
The selected entries will be exposed in a traveling exhibition organized by Zepter International, which will visit major cities around the world. The best entry will be awarded with a prize of €10,000!
Design a “Box For Everything & Nothing”. This involves a box of any shape, of minimum dimensions not less than 10 cm x 10 cm, and maximum of not more than 30 cm x 30 cm. These should be unique pieces and signed by their creators.
Entries should be first and foremost functional, as well as artistic and aesthetically pleasing, and preferably progressive and environmentally aware.
The award ceremony will take place in Milan, Italy in 2011.
The participating exhibits will be exposed in a travelling exhibition organised by Zepter International, which will visit major cities around the world, and will be featured in an exhibition catalogue.
The winners shall receive:
- 1st prize: €10,000
- 2nd prize: €4,000 worth of Zepter products
- 3rd prize: €3,000 worth of Zepter products
Each exhibitor is entitled to one free catalogue.
- ArtZept 2011 is open competition for designers and artists from around the world.
- Each designer or artist can submit one entry only.
- No purely conceptual work will be considered for the exhibition.
- Works in all techniques, glass, metal, plastic, ceramics, and composite materials will be considered.
- Given the insurance costs, no exhibit whose worth exceeds 400 € will be considered for the exhibition.
- None of the selected and exhibited works may be withdrawn from the exhibition before the closing date.
How to enter?
Each designer and artist is expected to submit the following:
- “Box For Everything & Nothing”
- A completed application form. If handwritten, it should be legible and in block capitals; alternatively, it can be typed and signed by hand.
- A typed biography with all the relevant data and a brief description of the exhibits, containing their main technical and technological features.
- Printed colour photographs and/or CD ROM of the exhibit; 13 x 18 cm or larger (preferably high resolution).
All the materials, including the exhibits, should be received by 20 October 2011, at the latest, at the following address:ZEPTER INTERNATIONAL BRID MARKETING
ARTZEPT 2011 “BOX FOR EVERYTHING & NOTHING”
via Sibilla Aleramo 13
20092 Cinisello Balsamo (MI) – Italy