The call for entries for the C-IDEA Design Award 2022 has opened to designers from all parts of the world.
The C-IDEA Design Award is the Worlds’ annual juried design competition. It aims to recognize and promote visionary talents in a wide array of categories ranging from communication design, industrial design, architecture, interior design, fashion design, and new media.
Award winners receive award certificates, opportunities for inclusion in the C-IDEA Design Award Yearbook, international media coverage, a free entry ticket to the award ceremony and more.
The C-IDEA Design Award hopes to create more opportunities for excellent designers to communicate and cooperate with exhibitions, awards ceremonies, and international events. Each year’s results are announced during a ceremony that is hosted in a different country. So far, the CIDEA Design Awards ceremonies (and accompanying events) have been hosted in Russia, Poland, South Korea, Czech Republic, Taiwan China, and so on.
The award ceremony of the C-IDEA Design Award will be held in Australia in 2023. During the award ceremony, the organizing committee will also arrange a series of activities such as a design tour and lectures for the designers.
The jury consists of twenty countries with over thirty representatives from high-profile designers and educators.
Please visit the official website for further information.
C-IDEA Design Award 2022 – Fees
- Until 20 October 2022
- Student: the first entry’s participation fee is free of charge. If you submit more than one entry, the student participation fee would be 10 Euro per entry
- Professional/Company: 35 Euro per entry
- 21 October — 20 December 2022
- Student: the first entry’s participation fee is free of charge. If you submit more than one entry, the student participation fee would be 15 Euro per entry
- Professional/Company: 50 Euro per entry