The call for entries to the C-IDEA Design Award 2023 has opened to designers from all parts of the world.
The C-IDEA Design Award is the world’s annual juried design competition. It aims to recognize and promote visionary talents in a wide array of categories ranging from communication design, industrial design, architecture, interior design, fashion design, and new media.
Award winners receive award certificates, opportunities for inclusion in the C-IDEA Design Award Yearbook, international media coverage, a free entry ticket to the award ceremony and more. A yearbook and exhibition of the nominated designs are also presented as part of the event.
The C-IDEA Design Award aims to recognize outstanding design with social value, excavate more farsighted, and responsible excellent design forces to help the development of the design industry!
The jury consists of twenty countries with over thirty representatives from high-profile designers and educators.
The C-IDEA Design Award hopes to create more opportunities for excellent designers to communicate and cooperate with exhibitions, awards ceremonies, and international events. Each year’s results are announced during a ceremony that is hosted in a different country. So far, the CIDEA Design Awards ceremonies (and accompanying events) have been hosted in Australia, Russia, Poland, South Korea, the Czech Republic, Taiwan China, and so on.
Please visit the official website for further information.
C-IDEA Design Award 2023 – Entry Fees
- Early bird deadline until 20 April 2023
- Company & Professional: 35 Euro / per entry
- Student: the first entry’s participation fee is free of charge. If you submit more than one entry, the participation fee would be 10 Euro / per entry.
- Regular deadline until 20 June 2023
- Company & Professional: 50 Euro / per entry
- Student: the first entry’s participation fee is free of charge. If you submit more than one entry, the participation fee would be 15 Euro / per entry.