The Call for Entries for the 2013 Computer Graphics Student Awards (CGSA) competition has recently been announced. Rebranded for 2013 as the 3D Artist CG Student Awards, this annual event showcases and rewards excellence in computer graphics from students and recent graduates.
The 2013 awards competition is split into four main categories: VFX/Animation, Next-Gen Gaming, Studio Internships and School of the Year.
To date, this competition has kick-started the careers of countless digital artists and awarded in excess of $200,000 in prizes!
3D Artist CG Student Awards Competition Opens for Entries
Qualified students at schools from all over the world are encouraged to submit their demo reel and artwork to our judging panel and compete for prizes and internships at the world’s leading production studios.
For their fourth awards in 2013, the organizers are excited to announce a number of highlights:
- Naming Rights Sponsor – 3DArtist
- Addition of dedicated Next-Gen Gaming Category
- Seven (7) Professional Studio Internships in London, New York, Los Angeles, and Canada.
- Over $160,000 in prizes for Winners, Finalists, and entrants
- Over $50,000 in prizes for School of the Year
These awards represents a tremendous promotional opportunity for all young artists to showcase their work to the world.