The Feeel Design World Prize 2022-2023 competition is open for entries! Feeel Design World Prize is an award for designers and creative people who build material environment.
The organizers seeks for professionals with a recognizable style and unique creative techniques. They strive to find new objects to design, ready to discover craftsmen to create the most complex products, furniture, objects and interiors. The main goal of the Feeel Design World Prize is the promotion of aesthetics of interior objects and modern methods of working with natural materials.
The main prizes and trophies are full-size items created according to the sketches of the participants, proposed for the jury.
In the design and creation of products by hand, preference has always been given to simplicity, laconic forms, revealing the natural, natural qualities of materials, and decor designed to please the eye has always found a place as well.
Feeel Design would like to embody these ideals in modern objects that could not only please the eye, but also serve for decades, if not centuries. To become for their owners sources of calmness and anchors in the stormy streams of information and changes that are falling on us every day. What kind of objects they will be, how they will look like it’s up to you.
Competition categories include:
- Interior design
- Contemporary interiors
- Classic interiors
- Prize of the industry
- Architectural products
- Partitions & screens
- Shelves & wine holders
- Park & garden
- Textile & carpets
- Pet products
- Metal art
An experienced jury of architects, designers, production specialists, experts, leading figures in architecture and design media will rate each participant by:
- Unlocking the potential of natural materials
- Aesthetics of the product
- Potential production technologies (in selected categories)
- Originality of the product
- Potential longevity
Both long-listed products, shortlisted products and winners will be announced between 15 April 2023 and 20 May 2023.
All winners of all categories, except for honorary categories and interior categories, will be considered by Feeel Design and special partners of the award as a potential designer of serial products with the possibility of making a contact.
Feeel Design World Prize 2022-2023 – Fees
Early entry until 15 December 2022
- For individuals, young specialists and students: 30 USD per category entry
- For companies and collectives: 60 USD per category entry
Standard entry until 15 February 2023
- For individuals, young specialists and students: 45 USD per category entry
- For companies and collectives: 90 USD per category entry
Late entry until 10 April 2023
- For individuals, young specialists and students: 60 USD per category entry
- For companies and collectives: 120 USD per category entry