Grafik Concert has been conceived with the clear intention of creating a new space, a new exchange platform between manufacturers and designers from all around Europe!
The t-shirt, a symbolic piece of clothing universally known and appreciated, is chosen as a billboard to display new ideas, stories, ideologies, models.
“World 2.0 Globalization with a Click” – This is not a crisis, it’s a global change. Update your life, imagine and design a t-shirt with your new version of the world.
Download the provided template from Grafik Concert and design an original t-shirt.
The core subject of the 2011 edition is: ”World 2.0 Globalization with a Click” This is not a crisis, it’s a global change. Update your life, imagine and design a t-shirt with your new version of the world.
The first place will be awarded €3,000, the second place will be awarded €2,000, and the third place will be awarded €1,000. The prizes will be handed over directly to the designer with a guaranteed bank draft.
The prizes will be awarded on the occasion of the final GrafikConcert Party on 19 June 2011.
- The participants admitted to the contest can be national and international designers, professional or not, who, within the last registration date, have turned of age, that is, they are 18 years old.
- Your design does not have to necessarily bear images of the world.
- We are talking about a dream world of fantasy as you see it and how you would like it to be.
- Do not set limits to your imagination, but do not forget to think as a common client, since the winner’s drawings will be printed on t-shirts, within a potential market of buyers between 15 and 35 years old.
- You can send one or more drawings (even at different times)
How to enter?
Register on the contest’s official website, then e-mail low resolution (JPG) versions of your designs to participantes [at] grafikconcert.com (please replace [at] with @). Each design must be accompanied by a title and a brief explanation thereof.
33 finalists will be required to submit high resolution versions of their entries on CD, no later than 15 May 2011.