Hugo Fragrances is pleased to announce a new round of the international Hugo Create contest and invites creative people from all over the world to participate in Round 15: Pop Art & The City.
Participants are invited to make a design for Hugo Fragrances, inspired by and featuring the Hugo Man Bottle.
The top 10 designs will be awarded with a cash prize of US $500.
Celebrate your favorite (part of the) city with a pop art tribute. Visualize your best-loved places and spaces in the vivid tradition of Jasper Johns, Richard Hamilton and Peter Blake. Pop art is marked by a fascination with popular culture and a strong visual impact, so give your urban graphics an Andy Warhol or Keith Haring style pop art bent.
Make collages using photos or illustrations of architectural and historical landmarks or add enlarged Liechtenstein dots to your favorite city panoramas and don’t forget to include the Hugo Man bottle!
You can download the Hugo Man Bottle and logo as Photoshop PSD and Illustrator file from here.
After each round, the jury will award the most expressive, clever and daring designs. The judges will be looking at the quality, wit, uniqueness and product relevance of the designs.
The top 10 designs in each round will be awarded with a cash prize of US $500. The winning design in each round will also be published in i-D magazine.
- Hugo Create is an international search for creativity and originality.
- Hugo Create gives you a great opportunity to showcase your talent.
- The Hugo Create graphic design contest is open to entrants over 18 years old.
- Each entrant is allowed to submit max. 5 proposals.
- All visuals must be submitted electronically as a RGB JPG file of 500Kb / 0.5 Mb or less.
- The format by which publish the artworks on the website is 672 pixels large x 960 pixels high.
- In case you are chosen as one of the winners, we will need your visual in min. A4 format, 300 dpi.
How to enter?
Upload your designs on the official website.