Now in its 9th year, the LensCulture Exposure Awards are open for entries for 2018 to photographers of all levels and any part of the world.
The competition aims to discover and showcase the world’s best contemporary photographers.
The Awards will culminate with a series of international gallery and festival events, worldwide media coverage, and career-changing exposure for the jury’s six winners, eight jurors’ picks and 25 finalists.
The 2018 prize list for Winners and Finalists includes:
- $22,000 in Grant Awards
- London Gallery Exhibition
- Visibility with LensCulture Insiders
- Exposure Awards 2018 Online Exhibition
- A Series of International Photo Festival Projections
- Published in The Best of LensCulture, Volume 2
- International Press Exposure
- Opportunity for LensCulture Instagram Takeover
- Feature Article on LensCulture
- LensCulture Network Membership (Winners only)
- Massive Exposure to our Global Audience of 2.8 Million
- Submission Review by Photo Industry Professional*
- Engage in the Global Photography Community
- Opportunities for Immediate Exposure
- LensCulture Portfolio Account
The Exposure Awards is LensCulture’s largest annual competition.
The organizers welcome submissions from photographers with no limitations on age, level, genre, or location.
LensCulture Exposure Awards 2018 – Fees
Single entries can be submitted for free this year!
The entry fee for series of up to 10 photos is $60. The cost for 5 single photos judged as 5 separate entries is $50.