If you like fashion and are driven by illustration, this is your chance. Take part in IED Barcelona fashion illustration competition and win a 2010 summer course in Creative Illustration or Introduction to Fashion Design. If you are at least 18 years old and have a passion for illustration we welcome you to participate in the competition. Participants with or without studies in fashion design are accepted.
Reinvent yourself in 2010 – this is your year!
Create fashion illustration on these subjects:
- Ethnic Trends Spring/Summer 2010
- Men or Women or both
- 1st: 100% grant for 2010 summer course on Illustration – Idea, Concept and Image* or Introduction to Fashion Design* (this grant also includes accommodation).
- 2nd: 100% grant for course on Illustration – Idea, Concept and Image* or Introduction to Fashion Design* (course only).
- 3rd: 50% grant for course on Illustration – Idea, Concept and Image* or Introduction to Fashion Design*
* The choice of course will depend on the places available, and Istituto Europeo di Design management reserves the right to change or substitute the course if the minimum number of students is not reached. The course may not be exchanged for money; if winners do not attend the course, they lose the right to the prize.
* Illustration – Idea, Concept and Image: this course is given in English.
- Candidates must be aged 18 or over.
- The authors give their consent for the projects presented to form part of IED Barcelona and Marie Claire archives.
- The projects will not be used for commercial purposes without the author’s express consent.
How to enter?
Send your proposal making sure that the items below are included:
- Project title
- Descriptive text of the project (80-100 words)
- DIN 4
- Format: JPG
- Resolution: 300 DPI
- Maximum file size: 3 Mb
Only work that meets these requirements will be accepted.