Up-and-coming talents aged 15 and over can submit their prototypes for innovative beverage packaging in digital form by 31 March 2023, in line with the “Thirsty for Packaging” theme.
What is needed is beverage packaging that has never existed before. Refreshing, sustainable, unusual.
In May 2023, a jury will select the best designs from all submitted packaging.
As the challenges of our everyday lives grow, the demands on packaging change. They should protect, be uncomplicated and at the same time tell a story.
The best beverage packaging underlines the quality of its liquid contents. They surprise us, bring joy to everyday life. At the same time, they are extremely practical and environmentally friendly. Optimal packaging works in supply chains as well as in e-commerce and retail.
Choose one of the briefings and create beverage packaging that meets all these requirements – and more!
- Briefing 1: Omnichannel beverage packaging – Create the most sophisticated omnichannel packaging for beverages.
- Briefing 2: Sustainable beverage packaging – Create the most economical and at the same time most sophisticated secondary packaging for beverages.
- Briefing 3: High-end beverage packaging – Create the most stylish beverage packaging for those who attach particular importance to outstanding design.
Conditions of participating
- The submitted prototype must be a beverage packaging for one or more drinks corresponding to one of the three briefings.
- Whether bottle, bag, can or bag: The intended material of the packaging must be recyclable and/or reusable – preferably corrugated or solid cardboard.
- Any participant aged 15 and over can submit a custom build prototype in digital form until 31 March 2023.
No Entry Fee!
It's free to enter.