The Triangle Artists’ Workshop Program is an intense two-week studio session this fall for an international group of 25-30 professional visual artists. The workshop’s mission is to create an environment designed to maximize exchange, stimulate new ideas and encourage experimentation.
The workshop culminates in an Open Studio exhibition, free and open to the general public. During the workshop, artists will receive organized studio visits from critics, writers and curators, and two organized panel discussions.
The National and International Workshop Program 2010 is open to all national and international applicants.
Submit up to 8 pieces of art in the following categories:
- Mixed media Installation
Artists are provided with studios, meals and housing. Artists will have access to a woodshop, technical support, and possibly darkroom and printshop access. Artists are responsible for all other expenses, including the costs of travel and materials. Accepted particpants with a demonstrated need, can apply for limited travel scholarships.
- Applicants must be professional artists and not enrolled in any degree program.
- Artists working in any medium are accepted. Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- All national and international applicants are welcome.
- You can submit up to 8 pieces of art.
- Maximum digital file size of submitted artwork 1200 x 1200 pixels, 72 DPI.
- All Artwork must be submitted in JPG format.
How to enter?
Visit the official website and fill-in the online entry form providing all of the required information.
Accepted participants are asked to give a $100 acceptance fee.