Established in 2010, Park – Art + Culture Magazine is a joint project which aims to bring together as many creative minds as possible, from different backgrounds and willing to share their work through a homegrown printed publication dedicated to art and culture.
While preparing its second issue, Park Magazine is looking for various types of submissions. The selected submissions will be featured in the next issue of Park Magazine.
Based in Porto, Portugal, Park Magazine welcomes submissions from both International and Portuguese artists.
Park Magazine is looking for the following types of submissions: drawing, painting, illustration, design, sculpture, installation, video, text essay and photography.
Each submission selection relies on editorial and quality criteria.
The selected submissions will be featured in the second issue of Park Art + Culture Magazine. Every selected artist will be contacted and the full selection list gets posted on the Park’s blog.
- Formats: PSD, JPG, TIFF (video links)
- Photography: Send at least 4 photos (serie). Single photos won’t be considered.
- Each image should be sent wit as much definition as possible, up to 300 dpi’s, minimum 150 dpi’s.
- File names should contain each work’s title+date.
- When sending series, these should be disposed according to their presentation order.
How to enter?
Your submissions must be sent to: park.zine [at] gmail.com (please replace [at] with @). Each e-mail should have a maximum size of 25MB. If necessary, bigger files may be compressed (ZIP, RAR).
Please include the following info: name, age, email / blog / site, city, country and a short CV.