Scopio – the International Photography Magazine is accepting entries for its second international photography contest.
The second edition of the Scopio International Photography Contest is created to increase photography in architecture, searching for new talents and awareness towards photography and architecture both in Portugal and abroad, and moreover to raise a wider appreciation of our architectural, cultural and intellectual inheritance.
The selection of the best works will be published in the second issue of the Scopio Magazine. All awarded participants will also receive a certificate.
All the photography projects submitted on the second Scopio International Photography Contest should be related to the theme “Aboveground – City“.
The Scopio International Photography Contest comprises a sole general category which includes any kind of photography format (analogue and digital).
The selection of the best works will be published in the second issue of the Scopio Magazine. The selected project will also be highlighted in the Espaço F-Faup site for a period of two weeks, alongside with the Curator projects.
Honorable mentions shall be attributed according to the jury’s evaluation and decision.
All awarded participants will receive a certificate.
- The Scopio International Photography Contest is open to the public in general.
- The participation in this contest may be done individually or within a group.
- Each project submitted to contest should contain a minimum of three and maximum of ten photographs.
- Each participant may send in only one project, either individually or as a group.
- The images must not bear any kind of digital signatures or water marks.
- All the images in the set should be in JPEG or TIFF format, and each image must not exceed 2 MB.
- The photographs presented in contest must have a minimum quality for print.
- The works shall be evaluated for the whole presented set.
- The winners must send in the photographs files with print quality and color proofs until 31 January 2011.
How to enter?
Photographic projects should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com, with the following elements:
- Zip File (File name should be FIRST NAME_LAST NAME_PROJECT NAME) with the following elements:
- Photographic images
- Word document with:
- Name(s) of participant(s)
- E-mail contact
- Telephone or Mobile contact
- Project Title
- Descriptive Memory (must not overcome 2000 characters)
- Synopsis (must not overcome 140 characters)
- Technical elements / Colophon
Attention: Zip file must not exceed 20 MB.
If you have any additional questions, please e-mail Scopio on firstname.lastname@example.org.