The Seoul Metropolitan Government (SMG) is developing a new brand that embodies the charms and identity of Seoul in order to strengthen its urban competitiveness and inspire the pride of its citizens.
The challenge is to create a representative brand promoting Seoul, that best suits the new slogan “Seoul My Soul”. Submissions must be honest, ethical, original, and non-duplicate.
A total of ₩13,500,000 will be awarded to 10 winners. The 1st Place award is ₩5,000,000. In addition to the cash rewards, all winners will receive a Seoul Mayor’s Certificate of Recognition.
The Seoul Brand Design Contest is open to Koreans and non-Koreans, with no restrictions on age or residency.
Details about the theme are available on the official website.
- Urban Identity: Inspiring, Balance, Platform, Globality
- Inspiring: A city of opportunities that inspires and brings hope to realize one’s dreams and potentials
- Balance: A city that harmonizes the past and future, tradition and innovation, and nature and technology
- Platform: A city that serves as the foundation for creating something new in an environment of free and dynamic culture
- Globality: A city that serves as an international economic hub for open-minded global citizens
Awarded works will be posted on the Seoul Metropolitan Government (SMG) website and contacted individually.
To apply and to find further information, please visit the official website.
No Entry Fee!
It's free to enter.