The Sony World Photography Awards are now open for submissions for 2013! The Sony World Photography Awards is widely recognised as the leading global photographic awards programme in existence today.
Through conducting a range of annual competitions, the organizers hope to discover new talent in the world of photography and moving image.
Whether you are just starting out or a fully-fledged professional you can enter whichever competitions you believe suit your level and experience.
The World Photography Organisation is Calling for Entries from Photographers Worldwide!
The following competitions are now open for entries until 4 January 2013, 11:59pm (GMT):
- Open Competition – for amateurs and enthusiasts.
- Youth Award – for anyone aged 19 and under.
- Moving Image Award – for those experimenting with moving image narrative formats. (Coming Soon!)
- Student Focus – for higher education photography students aged 18 – 28
- 3D Award – for anyone using true 3D technology in photography or video
These competitions are your opportunity to showcase your skills and work to a global audience. Be inspired, pick up your camera and get creative! You may be the next winner!
The entries will be judged in January 2013 by our honorary judging panel, to be announced later in the year. The overall winners will be announced at the Sony World Photography Awards Ceremony Gala taking place in April 2013.
Please visit the official website for detailed info about each competition.