Moho Art Association is accepting subscriptions for its YICCA 2022 – International Contest of Contemporary Art, open to all artists worldwide.
YICCA is an international call for artists, open to professionals and not only from any country in the world. All kinds of contemporary artworks are allowed in the art contest: drawings, paintings, sculptures, photographs, graphics, mix media, video, installations and performances. The competition’s
The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artists, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
Internationality and networking make YICCA a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
- Win a cash prize:
- 3,000 Euro money prize to the first selected
- 1,000 Euro money prize to the second selected
- Promote their art through a variety of channels:
- exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition
- improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition
- have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
Jury’s final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition.
All kinds of art works are accepted, including video, installations and performances. All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work. All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist’s property.
The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country. There are no special qualifications required for entry.
To register please complete the registration form on the official website.
YICCA 2022 – International Contest of Contemporary Art – Subscription Fee
The subscription fee starts at 45 Euro and varies depending on the number of submitted artworks.