Applied Arts magazine is accepting digital entries for its Design Awards competition for 2019 and invites work from all around the world.
The competition is open to all forms of commissioned, published, unpublished and personal work from professionals and enthusiasts created between March 2018 and March 2019. Only digital entries are accepted for this competition.
The Applied Arts Design Awards are your best opportunity to promote your work to an audience of the best and brightest of the industry as well as to potential clients. Over the past 25 years, the Applied Arts Awards have become an international recognition of creative excellence.
For the 2019 competition, entries can be submitted in ten main categories:
- Packaging Design
- Promotional Design
- Editorial Design
- Typography Design
- Typeface Design
- Motion Design
- Interactive Design
- Young Blood (open to entrants who have been out of school for five years or less)
Please consider that Community Awards categories are only open to work done by and for Canadians. Young Blood categories are only open to works produced by entrants who have been out of school up to three years.
Each competition is judged by a different and independent jury of award-winning creative professionals. Winning entries are not ranked and there is no pre-determined quota of winners. So if the jury votes you in, it means your work will be published in one of the Awards Annuals.
- Their work published in print in the Summer 2019 issue of Applied Arts
- A complimentary copy of the Summer 2019 issue
- Their work published online in our Winner’s Gallery
- Digital tear sheets of their work
- A personalized, awards certificate for every winning entry signed by Georges Haroutiun, the founder of Applied Arts
- Their work displayed at related Applied Arts events
All entrants will be notified in February 2019 via email. Winners’ certificates will be mailed separately after the Photography & Illustration Annual is published.
Applied Arts Design Awards 2019 Competition – Entry Fees
Entry fees start at $60.