The AZ Awards is an international architecture & design competition celebrating the world’s best projects, products and ideas.
All winners and shortlisted projects are published in AZURE Magazine and are featured on AZURE’s and AZ Awards media partners’ digital and social platforms.
The AZ Awards is recognized for its influence and significance within the global design and architecture sphere and is a unique opportunity for architects, designers, urban designers and landscape architects to receive the international exposure and acknowledgement that their exceptional work deserves.
Winners and finalists will be:
- Celebrated at the AZ Awards Gala in Toronto in June, in the company of local and international industry professionals
- Published in the print and digital editions of the AZ Awards Annual – AZURE’s July/August issue
- Featured on AZURE’s and AZ Awards media partners’ online and social channels
The AZ Awards is open to:
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Architects
- Urban Designers
- Product Designers
- Industrial Designers
- Experiential Graphic Designers
- Product Manufacturers
- Students in design-related disciplines
Launched by AZURE in 2011, the AZ Awards has grown in size, scope and momentum to be internationally recognized for its influence in the global design and architecture spheres, and has become a significant benchmark for excellence, attracting entries from some of the most innovative firms worldwide.
Published in Toronto and distributed primarily in North America, AZURE is Canada’s leading contemporary design magazine and one of a handful of influential design magazines worldwide. In six visually stunning issues a year, AZURE delivers coverage of architecture, interiors, product design, landscape design and urbanism. Through profiles of top architects and designers, stories about transformative projects, and trend news from major design fairs around the world, AZURE anticipates the future, provides invaluable insight and shines a spotlight on the issues, ideas and people that matter.
- Early Bird Deadline: 31 January 2023
- Final Submission Deadline: 24 February 2023
- Finalists Announced: 20 April 2023
- People’s Choice voting: 20 April – 19 May, 2023
- Winners Revealed: 23 June 2023
AZ Awards 2023 – Entry Fees
- A+ Award for Student Work: $45 per submission
- All other categories: $175 for the first submission; $150 for the second submission; $130 for the third and all subsequent submissions