Submissions are currently accepted for the BIG SEE Product Design Awards 2023. Both individual designers and manufacturers are invited to participate with product designs completed within the last 3 years.
BIG SEE Awards were launched as regional awards to systematically explore and promote the creative and business potential of the Southeast Europe. With the ambition of connecting creativity beyond regional boundaries, they have outgrown regional frameworks and become international. Nowadays BIG SEE Awards contribute to the unique and original creative achievements in architecture, interior, product and fashion design globally.
By winning an award the recipients have many possibilities to achieve international recognition of their work. Winners are also presented at a Grand Prix Award ceremony — Big Design 2023, scheduled for 6 October 2023 in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Entrants can choose among the following categories:
- Home (furniture, lighting and lamps, household appliances and accessories, tableware, soft furnishings, sanitary furniture, food packaging etc.)
- Personal (jewellery, wearable tech, mobile phones, watches, shoes, eyewear)
- Leisure (sports equipment, bar and restaurant products, luxury goods, toys, personal care, wellness and beauty)
- Work (working machinery, tools and equipment, office stationery, furniture and lights for work)
- Mobility (all means of personal or public transport – bicycles, cars, ships, trains, planes, transport related accessories)
- Urban (urban equipment and public lighting)
Grand Prix Winner in each category will be selected.
The BIG SEE Awards are a project of Zavod Big — an independent and a non-profit organisation, which encourages a development of creative economy, it links together development potentials of society, and it aims to face them with the challenges of modern world.
BIG SEE Product Design Awards 2023 – Registration Fees
The registration fee is based on the submission date.
- 200 Euro — Regular (3 May 2023 – 1 August 2023)
- 300 Euro — Latecomers (2 August 2023 – 31 August 2023)