Kunstwerk Carlshütte, a non-profit initiative of the ACO Group, and the towns of Büdelsdorf and Rendsburg, organises the NordArt, an annual international exhibition of visual arts from June to the beginning of October.
The art exhibited at NordArt is selected by a jury and features all visual art media. The exhibition in summer 2011 displayed the work of 250 artists from 55 countries, selected from 1200 applications from 72 countries.
Each year one artist is awarded the NordArt-Prize, worth €10,000, with the aim to support the art and culture scene.
NordArt 2012 Will Exhibit Visual Artworks in Any Media
Kunstwerk Carlshütte is calling for visual artworks in any media, from the international artist community, for inclusion in the annual NordArt exhibition.
Your submission should include:
- Application form (available through the official website)
- Artist’s CV (short version)
- List of important exhibitions
- Photos of approx. 10 artworks per field which could be shown at NordArt 2012
Exhibition + NordArt-Prize (€10,000) + Public Choice Award
Selected works will be presented on NordArt 2012 exhibition, open from 2 June until 7 October, 2012. A catalogue in German/English, is also produced for the exhibition with one page per artist.
Each year one artist is awarded the NordArt-Prize, worth 10,000 Euro, with the aim to support the art and culture scene. The awardee will be announced during „The Long Night of the Lights” in September and is invited to participate again in the following NordArt. The award ceremony will then take place at the opening of the following NordArt.
The visitors of the NordArt can vote for their favourite artist. The Public Choice Award will be awarded during ‚The Long Night of the Lights‘ in September. The 1st Award is worth 1000 Euros. The three winners are invited to participate again in next years NordArt.
For Your Consideration
- All of the delivered works will be insured subject to the general insurance conditions from the time of delivery to the time of collection.
- Transport costs are covered by the artist, but Kunstwerk Carlshütte will be happy to help organise shared transport arrangements.
- The jury will send out its decision in writing (by email or by post) by the beginning of March 2012.
How to Submit to NordArt 2012?
Send your applications by 31 January 2012 at the latest (postmark) to the NordArt office at the following address:Wolfgang Gramm, 26 Kanalblick 24814 Sehestedt, Germany