New call for entries for filmmakers from Southeast Europe to participate in the CineLink Project Development Workshop and Co-Production Market held within the framework of the Sarajevo Film Festival is open from the 15 January 2010.
CineLink Co-Production Market 2010 will take place on the last three days of the 16th Sarajevo Film Festival, from the 28th to 31st of July. The Market offers highly favorable and productive opportunities for authors and producers, as well as for distributors and representatives of funds and foundations, to discuss selected and recommended projects and to network.
CineLink project is a backbone of the Sarajevo Film Festival’s Industry Section. It is a development and financing platform for carefully selected local features destined for European co-production. Around 10 most promising projects from Southeast Europe are selected every year for a series of tailor-made development workshops culminating in a financing event taking place during the last three days of the Sarajevo Film Festival (from the 28th to the 31st of July, 2010) competing. This event, the CineLink Co-production Market, totals more than 400 participants from all spheres of the film business ready to network, discover talent, co-produce or commission new projects, while creating an annual hub for regional professionals and adding international industry relevance to the festival.
CineLink is open for feature-length fiction film projects with potential for theatrical distribution, created by authors from:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- UNMI Kosovo
Selected projects will compete for the CineLink awards: two awards of €10.000 and one award of €6.000. All awards also include an in-kind award in post-production services worth €2.500 each.
The application must provide:
- basic information about the project,
- production company profile,
- budget outline (in MS Excel or MS Word file only),
- screenplay (in Final Draft or MS Word file only),
- financing plan,
- story outline (not more than 10 lines),
- synopsis (not more than 400 words),
- author’s statement (not more than 400 words),
- information about financiers or partners already attached to the project,
- biography/filmography of the producer, scriptwriter and the director,
- DVDs of relevant previous works by the director, scriptwriter and the producer, if available, to be sent by mail.
Applying for CineLink is considered as acceptance of CineLink Rules and Regulations.
How to enter?
Please, use the CineLink 2010 Application Form.