The GNOME Foundation is pleased to announce the GNOME T-Shirt Design Contest!
The GNOME 3.0 desktop environment is coming in April 2011 and the GNOME Foundation is looking for you to help design a t-shirt that celebrates the GNOME 3.0 release! The GNOME Foundation will then pick up to three winning designs.
The GNOME T-Shirt Contest is designed to create up to three new designs for GNOME merchandise to be sold by the GNOME Foundation and promote the GNOME 3.0.
Design a t-shirt that celebrates the GNOME 3.0 release!
The GNOME Store is powered by Zazzle. Please review the types of shirts and colors available for men and women when creating your design. It’s ok if your design only works on a select colors, but more is better. Please also review the FAQ in the lower left hand side of the Zazzle page for the size and kinds of images Zazzle supports.
- First Place: $100 USD and two t-shirts with your winning design. One for you and one for a friend!
- Second Place: $50 USD and one t-shirt with your winning design.
- Third Place: One t-shirt with your winning design.
- One entry per person is allowed.
- All entries must be in English.
- All submissions should be submitted under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.
How to enter?
Submit your design as an SVG file or compressed archive on the contest’s official website.