Jeffrey Leder Gallery is inviting all painting artists to take part in a juried exhibition called “International Painting NYC”. The Gallery will start the new year with this expansive exhibit!
A few have said that painting is dead, but alas it is flourishing as never before. There is great work being done, on the level of Gerard Richter, Susan Swartz, Tomma Abts and David Hockney, to name just a few. And all have exhibited in NYC – now perhaps you can as well.
Enter and compete to be part of a prestigious group exhibit in New York City!
Creative Exploration in Painting
This exhibition celebrates the range of creative exploration in painting. Each painting will be considered based on the merit of the single piece.
For this exhibition you actually need to submit photographic images of paintings in jpeg format on CD: 300 dpi, no larger than 3000 X 3000 pixels.
Compete to be Part of a Prestigious Group Exhibit in New York City
Selected artists will have their work featured in the “International Painting NYC” exhibition opening 8 January 2012. The exhibition will remain open through 4 March 2012.
The exhibit will occupy 3 floors of Jeffrey Leder Gallery. The gallery is located in LIC, New York City: 8 minutes from Manhattan, around the corner from MoMA PS1 Museum, 2 blocks from the Sculpture Center and 6 Blocks from the Noguchi Musuem.
There is a 40% gallery commission for work sold.
This is an International Call for Painting Artworks
- This call is open to all artists, American and International, who have created work within the discipline of the painting medium.
- All paintings submitted must be no taller than 4 feet in any direction.
- Artists whose submissions are accepted for exhibition grant Jeffrey Leder Gallery the right to use their images for the purpose of marketing the exhibition, marketing related programs, and subsequent display on the Jeffrey Leder Gallery website, unless indicated otherwise.
- All paintings should be ready to hang on the wall for the exhibition, for example: pieces equipped with D-rings and wire, or mounted on sturdy substrate material equipped with a hanging system.
- Work must be delivered to the gallery by 30 December 2011.
Entries Need to be Submitted on CD
Send submission fee, admission form and CD for consideration:Jeffrey Leder Gallery
2137 45th Road, LIC
New York City, NY 11101
Up to Five Images for a Single Entry Fee
You can submit up to 5 images for $40. Additional images can be submitted for $10 each.