International Awards Associate (IAA) is calling for entries for the 2021 MUSE Design Awards – an international competition for designers whose craftsmanship shift paradigms.
At its core, MUSE Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals who inspire others to greater heights. With their concepts, ideas or designs, these creatives light a fire in others to strive further, thus becoming a muse.
MUSE Design Awards categories are divided into 10 award programs – architectural design, interior design, product design, fashion design, transportation design, packaging design, furniture design, conceptual design, lighting design and landscape design.
Each year, the MUSE Design Awards honor the best in creativity from around the globe.
- The Design of the Year winners receive a complimentary limited-edition trophy and professionally designed certificate.
- One professionally designed certificate commemorating the winning entry, which includes entry title, entering company/winners’ name and category. Decal will be affixed indicating the level of win.
- Top tier (Platinum and Gold) winners will be featured on MUSE Design Awards site’s Gallery, where professionals can view your work.
- A press release sent to major industry outlets, celebrating your win.
- Professionally designed logos for use on websites, in email signatures, etc.
- In addition to the complimentary certificates, Platinum, Gold, and Silver winners may purchase beautiful MUSE Awards statuettes, and/or additional customized certificates.
- Platinum and Gold winners will get featured by MUSE on social media or our media partner on Muse.World’s website.
The MUSE Creative Awards is a part of the MUSE Awards Program, which was created by the International Awards Associate (IAA) in 2015. IAA’s inception was based on a mission to honor, promote and encourage creativity by providing a new standard of excellence for evaluating media design production and distribution. IAA’s mission has largely shaped MCA’s goals.
International Awards Associate (IAA) is a group of industry innovators, creators, designers and communications professionals, deeply committed to moving the industry forward through discovery and recognition of new and existing talent – all of us evolve for the better.
MUSE Design Awards 2021 – Entry Fee
The entry fee starts at $169 during the Early Bird period and increases during the Regular and Final entry timeframes.