The MUSE Creative Awards accepts entries from advertising, graphic design, web design and video production companies.
The MUSE Creative Awards is a part of the MUSE Awards Program, which was created by the International Awards Associate (IAA) in 2015. IAA’s inception was based on a mission to honor, promote and encourage creativity by providing a new standard of excellence for evaluating media design production and distribution. IAA’s mission has largely shaped MUSE Creative Awards’ goals.
At its core, MUSE Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals who inspire others to greater heights. With their concepts, ideas or designs, these creatives light a fire in others to strive further, thus becoming a muse.
The 2023 theme is: Unleash Yourself — Unleash yourself, speak your mind through your craft, and be crowned a MUSE.
The 2023 MUSE Awards categories consists of:
- Design: Advertising, Corporate Identity, Outdoor Advertising, Publication, Typography
- Digital: Video, Website, Audio, Mobile App, Experiential & Immersive, Social Media
- Marketing: Branded Content, Integrated Marketing, Marketing & Promotional, Strategic Program
- Special Submission: Best Agency Awards (New), Event, Student Submission, Corporate Social Responsibilities
The MUSE Creative Awards accepts entries from agencies, graphic design companies, web and digital entities, production companies, and freelancers. Submissions are welcomed from all over the world.
Entries must have been produced after 1 January 2021 (a two-year window).
MUSE Creative Awards 2023 – Entry Fee
- Early Bird: 14 October 2022 — 10 November 2022 ($115 – $185)
- Regular: 11 November 2022 — 8 December 2022 ($130 – $195)
- Final: 9 December 2022 — 12 January 2023 ($150 -$205)
- Final Extension: 13 January 2023 — 23 February 2023 ($170 – $215)