The International Awards Associate (IAA) is calling for entries to the 2021 International Vega Student Awards — a brand-new awards program from their Vega series.
Vega Student Awards intends to inspire young talents to ride the wave of this new era and make a name for themselves before approaching the professional world.
Named after one of the brightest stars, the Vega Student Awards was created to recognize and honor exemplary young talents and the minds behind remarkable digital content. Branching off from that, the Vega Student Awards adopts that role for students – an arena solely catered to budding talents who yearn for more.
Students all over the world are welcome to enter their works, as a bid to compete on an international field and be triumphant. Entries must fall within a two-year window from their creation – 2019 to present.
Competition categories for 2021 include:
- Outstanding Achievements
- Audio & Radio
- Content Marketing
- Digital Illustration
- Digital Marketing
- Mobile Apps & Sites
- Social Media
- Video/Online Video
- Virtual/Remote Experience
- VR & 360 Video
- Wild Card
The Vega Student Awards is open to new and emerging digital creatives aged 18 or over without prior or significant experience in a paid creative role.
To enter as a student, you must be enrolled full or part-time on a recognized Higher Education level course, anywhere in the world, on 1 January 2021. Being a student means you are automatically eligible and do not need to match any other criteria.
- One professionally designed certificate commemorating the winning entry, which includes entry title, entering company/winners’ name and category. Decal will be affixed indicating the level of win.
- Dedicated winners’ page for all Vega Student Awards’ Winners.
- Highest-tiered (Canopus) winners will be featured on Vega Awards site’s Gallery, where professionals can view your work.
- A press release template will be prepared, which you will then be able to customize and personally send out to major media industry outlets, celebrating your achievements, and be utilized as a personal winning announcement/publicity tool.
- Professionally designed logos and badges for use on websites, in email signatures, etc.
2021 International Vega Student Awards – Entry Fees
- Early Bird Entry (26 May — 28 July, 2021)
- $25 – $45 — Single
- $45 – $65 — Campaign
- Regular Entry (29 July — 25 August, 2021)
- $45 – $65 — Single
- $65 – $85 — Campaign
- Final Entry (26 August — 29 September, 2021)
- $65 – $85 — Single
- $75 – $95 — Campaign