Taiwan International Graphic Design Award (TIGDA) 2021 competition has opened for entries and designers from all regions and countries are invited to participate.
TIGDA has already conducted 10 times, and attracted more than 5,000 outstanding design works through the years.
More than 20 separate awards – medals and certificates – will be announced in November 2021 and the best works will be features in a special publication prepared by the organizer, exhibited and collected in the Tung Fang Design University – Shigeo Fukuda Design Museum.
The competition is open to designers from all regions and countries. It can be registered jointly by design executors (companies) and institutes serviced by those executors (including organizations, companies and related institutes).
TIGDA 2021 includes the following competition categories:
- Taiwan International Poster Design Award
- Specific Topic: Human Concerning, Sustainable Development (including Environment Protection, Energy Conservation and Carbon Reduction). (Type A)
- Non-specific Topic: Commerce, Arts, Public Welfare and Purpose Popularization. (Type B)
- Taiwan International CI Design Award
- Corporate Identity: Brand, logo and other series of design works for companies and institutions. (Type C)
- Event Identity: Logo and series of design works for commercial campaigns/events. (Type D)
All submitted entries must have be created after June 2019.
The competition is organized by the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Economic Affairs of China in collaboration with International Council of Design (ico-D) and Japan Graphic Designers Association (JAGDA).
Please visit the official website for further details.