The 6th edition of the The Best Brand Awards — the international awards honoring the excellence on brand design around the world, is open for entries for 2020.
Designers, agencies, companies worldwide are invited each year, promoting their best works and launching the best brands of the planet.
In each zone, the organizers will select one Gold, Silver, Bronze and Awards of Excellence who will receive a digital certificate.
All professionals (Agencies, Companies, Branding Studios, Marketing departments, Freelancers, etc.) working in brand design are eligible to take part in the competition.
Entries created between January 2018 and May 2020 can be submitted. Work already submitted to the last Best Brand Award is not eligible.
There are 2 Global categories and 6 Geographical ones.
- Global categories
- Best Brand of the world – The brand with the best global score.
- Best Brand Designer in the world – The agency/designer with the best score in 4 brands, selected among submitters with a minimum of 4 pieces enrolled.
- Geographical categories
- Best Brand of each zone – The brand with the best score in each zone.
- Africa, Asia, Europe and Russia, Latin America, North America and Canada, Oceania.
The last Best Brand Awards competition took place in 2018. This year the competition is re-initiated as an annual event.
The Best Brand Awards 2020 – Entry Fees
- Early Bird (1 April – 14 May, 2020): 55 $US or 50 Euro per piece
- Regular (15 May – 31 May, 2020): 80 $US or 75 Euro per piece
- Late (1 June – 15 June, 2020): 110 $US or 100 euro per piece
- 5 or more entries: 50 $US or 45 Euro per piece