The 4th edition of the Tubądzin Design Awards is an international competition for architects, designers and students. The TDA competition is guided by three hashtags: #life #culture #human.
The total value of awards in TDA 2022 is 78,000 Euro.
You can also get: trip to Tokyo, internship in Martin Duplantier Studio in Paris and in the Teatr Wielki – Polish National Opera in Warsaw, trip to the Salone del Mobile fair in Milan, high-value software sponsored by Graphisoft / WSC Sp. z o.o and CAD Projekt K&A, publications and promotion in industry magazines and social media.
In addition, Special Awards for Project: Facade, Challenge and Investment Scale, in the form of participation in the Cersaie Industry Fair in Bologna.
Tubądzin Design Awards 2022 include the following categories:
- Young Power: Category dedicated to students majoring in higher education (architecture, interior design, design). Submit your conceptual project in the areas of architecture, interior design and unusual applications of ceramic tiles!
- Everyday Design: Category dedicated to architects and designers. Submit your realization (or project in progress) from the area of private or public interiors concerning kitchen, bathroom or living room.
- Unlimited Architecture: Category dedicated to architects, interior designers and architectural offices. Submit your project (or a project in progress) from the field of cubature architecture, interior architecture, objects, elevations or unusual applications of tiles.
- Special category – Culture Form: Category dedicated to all groups – students, architects and designers. In this category you can submit any public or private space design inspired by culture. Submit designs for public or private spaces, or even interior design elements that coexist with culture!
Submit at least one project in at least one of the TDA stages and become one of three stage winners in each category.
- Stage I – from 1 March 2022 to 31 May 2022
- Stage II – from 1 June 2022 to 31 August 2022
- Stage III – from 1 September 2022 to 30 November 2022
The Tubądzin Design Awards competition is organized by Tubądzin Management Group. The Group has been setting design trends for over 35 years, and the company’s products are characterized by world-class quality through the use of the most advanced technologies.