The 2022 BLT Built Design Awards is now accepting entries into its four major categories, from architectural design, interior design, construction products design and project management. It welcomes submissions from professional, emerging designers and students.
The BLT Built Design Awards honor the expertise of all professionals involved in the realization of outstanding projects. The prize encompasses all forms of buildings, projects, and infrastructures that cope with today’s urbanization challenges and inspire the next generations.
This annual program aims to celebrate Projects, People, and their passion for the industry, through our rigorous judging process, we recognize those that have gone above and beyond.
The “Design of the Year” winners, will receive the coveted BLT Design Awards Trophy, their winning projects will be showcased to the global audience and be featured in the Annual BLT Awards catalog. Winning the BLT Built Design Awards is an opportunity to step into the global spotlight, elevate the company profile, and raise public awareness. Enter here!
The 2022 jury, composed of 40 experienced architects, designers, developers, academics and media representatives will select the winners in each category end of October 2022.
The judging criteria include the following:
- Aesthetics — form, shape, color, texture, finishing, the material used, etc
- Innovation — does the design provide something new to the market or supplement/improve an existing structure?
- Practicality/Functionality – ease of cleaning, safety, maintenance…
- Ergonomics — How is the interaction with the client? Space optimization?
- Durability — the quality and longevity of the design and Architecture
- Impact — the benefit delivered to the client and/or society by the Design
- Integration — about the integration of the project to its local environment
- Ecological compatibility — potential environmental and/or ecological impact
- Emotional quotient — in addition to fulfilling its practical purpose, does the building create a sense of enjoyment, satisfaction?
- 10% Early Bird discount until the 30th of April 2022
- 5% Extended Early Bird discount until the 31st of May 2022
- Regular Deadline: 31st of July 2022
- Final Deadline: 18th of September 2022 (10% late fee apply) till closure on the 9th of October 2022
The BLT Built Design Awards are open to anyone aged 18+ residing anywhere in the world. Professional entries will be judged against other professionals and student entries against other students.
BLT Awards accepts visualization, prototype, in production, and built projects.
About BLT Built Design Awards
The BLT Built Design Awards is a sibling program of the LIT Lighting Design Award (LIT), The SIT Furniture Design Award (SIT), and The LIV Hospitality Design Awards (LIV) which have emerged as some of the most well-known Design Prize today.
BLT Built Design Awards 2022 – Entry Fees
- Professional CHF 260 incl. VAT (approx: US$280) — Same entry in additional categories at a 50% discount
- Student CHF 80 incl. VAT (approx: US$87) — Same entry in additional categories at a 50% discount