The 11th edition of AZURE Magazine’s international architecture and design competition, the AZ Awards, is now open for submissions.
The AZ Awards is acknowledged for its influence and significance within the global design and architecture sphere and is a unique opportunity for architects, designers and landscape architects to receive the international exposure and acknowledgement that their exceptional work deserves.
Finalists and winners will be celebrated at the AZ Awards Gala in June 2021, and published in print and online.
The 2021 AZ Awards competition includes the following categories:
- Landscape Architecture
- Urban Design
- Experiential Graphic Design
- A+ Award for Student Work
All of the finalists will be announced in April, 2021.
Since its launch in 1985, AZURE has earned a global reputation for excellence.
In 2011, AZURE launched an international competition open to architects, designers, manufacturers and students of design-related disciplines. Recognizing excellence and innovation, the AZ Awards showcases the best architecture, landscape architecture and interior design projects as well as products, concepts and student work from around the world.
AZ Awards 2021 – Entry Fees
- Early-bird Fees – For entries submitted by Sunday, 31 January 2021 at 5:00 pm EST
- A+ Award for Student Work – $35 per submission
- All other categories – $150 per submission for the first two submissions; $130 for each following submission
- Regular Fees: Entries submitted after the early-bird deadline
- A+ Award for Student Work – $45 per submission
- All other categories – $175 for the first submission; $150 for the second submission; $130 for the third and all subsequent submissions