The 7th edition of the The Best Brand Awards — the international awards honoring the excellence on brand design around the world, is open for entries for 2021.
The Best Brand Awards is an international competition in which the concept and design of brands from all over the world are honored.
The awards are presented in Gold, Silver, Bronze, Award of Excellence and Runner Up. The more points the jury awards to a logo, the higher the award. The highest annual awards are “Best Brand of Continent”, “Best Brand of the World” and “Best Brand Agency of the World”.
Entries created between January 2019 and May 2021 can be submitted. Work already submitted to the last Best Brand Award is not eligible.
All professionals (Agencies, Companies, Branding Studios, Marketing departments, Freelancers, etc.) working in brand design are eligible to take part.
There are 2 Global categories and 6 Geographical ones.
- Global categories
- Best Brand of the world – The brand with the best global score.
- Best Brand Designer in the world – The agency/designer with the best score in 4 brands, selected among submitters with a minimum of 4 pieces enrolled.
- Geographical categories
- Best Brand of each zone – The brand with the best score in each zone.
- Africa, Asia, Europe and Russia, Latin America, North America and Canada, Oceania.
The Best Brand Awards reward high-profile brands and trademarks built throughout the world.
The Best Brand Awards 2021 – Entry Fees
- Early Bird (1 March – 1 May, 2021): 55 $US or 50 Euro per piece
- Regular (2 May – 31 May, 2021): 80 $US or 75 Euro per piece
- Late (1 June – 15 June, 2021): 110 $US or 100 euro per piece
- 5 or more entries: 50 $US or 45 Euro per piece